ML: Hot or Cold
A tool that can classify water as hot or cold from the sound of pouring.
How to record and upload an audio file:
- Open the "Voice Memos" app
- Tap the record button to start recording
- Tap the record button again to stop recording
- Tap on your recording, then tap the "..." in the bottom left
- Tap "Save to files"
- Save to either "iCloud Drive", or "On My iPhone" (any folder in either location is okay)
- When on this website, click "Choose File"
- In the resulting prompt, choose "Browse"
- In the file browser, click browse in the bottom right again (even if it's highlighted)
- Choose the location you saved the recording to ("iCloud Drive" or "On My iPhone")
- Navigate to the recording, and select it
- Open the "Voice Recorder" app
- Click the record button to start recording
- Click the stop button to stop recording
By default your saved audio file will be in: "Documents\Sound recordings"
- You can quickly navigate to a recording's location by right clicking the recording in the "Voice Recorder" app and choosing "Open file location"
- By default your recording will be named "Recording.m4a" or "Recording (number).m4a", where number is some number >= 1
- You can rename recordings in the "Voice Recorder" app by right clicking your recording and choosing "Rename"
- When on this website, click "Choose File" and navigate to your recording to select it for analysis